Friday, February 6, 2009

Offers I can resist... The freak, the cheat and the dirty old man.

TGIF!

There are just some offers I have no problem refusing...All true, all today. Seriously.

Offer 1 "The freak":

My Son's Father: So, how about I get a bottle of Patron and one of those all in one lace bodysuits, and come over?

Me: For what?!?

SF: So you can put it on for me.

Me: No.

SF: Ok what about a cowgirl outfit?

Me: WTF? Seriously? No!

SF: Why not?

Me: I'm not country!

SF: So, you don't have to be country to ride.

Me: NO!

Offer 2 "The cheat":

This offer came from a guy I used to casually see but never slept with. He has a serious shoe & thigh-high fetish and had the nerve to marry a girl who he knew wouldnt play along. They had a baby a few months back (presumably from one of the 2 times they had sex.. )

Via text: My wife has only had sex with me twice since January of 2008.

Me: wow? really? that sucks!

Text: Yeah, I know. I think I might start cheatin'

Me: Don't do that, just talk to her.

Text: I have talked to her, she said I could cheat, just don't tell her.

Me: Maybe she should see a Dr.

Text: She says she is just tired.

Me: wow, I really think she should see someone but ok.

Text: Remember when you put on those thigh-highs and peep-toe heels and met me at the bar. Then afterward in the car you........

Me: lol, yeah. That was fun.

Text: So what are you doing tonight?

Me: oooh, I'm busy, call me when your divorce is final!

Offer 3 "The dirty old man":

Offer 3 came from my old man friend (16 years older than me) who I love to look at but not touch. Why? Cause everytime I see him, I think, wow he is so cute. He doesn't look 51! Then he gets to talkin'. Ugh. Gets on my damn nerves. Just sit there and look good!

Old man: Whatchu doin?

Me: Just got home, about to take a nap (that was true, till I decided to blog instead)

Old man: Oh, you should have told me, I would come over in my jammies and rub on you. (Yes he really said "jammies")

Me: lol, you're funny

Old man: I would rub on you, and hold you, and sleep next to you, then help you with your math homework and rub on you some more, then have dinner, then rub on you some more, then you could be dessert...

Me: lol, wow, all that?

Old man: Yeah, I'm taking it slow with you, cause I know you're not ready, but I'm going to get in you in 2009.

Me: Oh wow, ok, I'm going to take a nap, I'll call you later (like sometime next year...)

8 comments:

clnmike said...

Twice since 2008?!

The fact the man is still married to her makes him a damn Saint!

RunningMom said...

I agree, something fishy about the whole situation if you ask me. I don't know if she just wanted a baby and now she's like whatever, maybe she's depressed, or perhaps she is just not into sex...

From what I know about her, she is a good person, she just wasn't the one for him.. but he married her anyway! And since his 1st wife left him for another woman...he's probably got issues too.

Rashan Jamal said...

Twice? yeah, he's lying, running game, tryna get over...

The old man and the rubbing cracked me up.

D.J. said...

Maybe he is just very good at picking lesbians.....

Men Suck!!!!!!!

Dave Van Buren said...

I just wanna know what you did in the car...lol And that old man doing all that rubbing might be a prob if he don't have his blue pills around.

RunningMom said...

Rah: Right, I considered he might be playing the sympathy card, too bad I don't do sympathy sex!

D.J. I agree, they do!

SuperDave: I was wondering when someone was going to ask about that part.. lol. I know Curious would have, but I don't think he has been by.. :) And for the record.. he doesn't need any little blue pills..everytime he gets to hugging and rubbing he rises to the occassion...

Curious said...

For the record:

1, I do not pry into the private lives of others, it's called research. Now if you are going to leave the curtains open for everyone to see, well a man can't but help pull out the cell phone camera for those kodak moments. You never know what you are going to learn and how it's going to be useful.

2, I'm still going down memory lane thinking about my old encounters of thigh high boots and very little else.

tiltedhalo said...

LMAO at the rubbing. LOL

I don't understand men that marry women they know are not right for them. He should've known what she was like sexually before he married her. So, does he just plan to stay with her because he doesn't want another failed marriage?

As far as the freak/ex - boy bye. LOL