Monday, March 9, 2009

Emancipation: freeing someone from the control of another.

This week I threw my girlfriend an "emancipation party" ...she is getting a divorce and needed a little cheering up, some good drinks, good food and a "B.O.B."

That's a "battery operated boyfriend" for those of you not in the know.. They also have T.O.M. they have a different acronym for this one, but I like mine better... "The other man", lol.

So... I've always been a little uninhibited with my sexuality - I don't like to share, but I like to experiment and have fun, not afraid to try new things, laugh, make weird noises with my body, make good use of props and when there's no boyfriend (and even sometimes when there is) I like to have a good backup.

This girlfriend didn't own a vibrator. She had sex 4 times last year... and she was MARRIED! That's just crazy to me. I like my boyfriend/husband to be ok with the fact that I have a vibrator. I have been known to send text messages about what I'm doing to myself while he's away.. lol

Even if your man (or woman) is sexually satisfiying you, isn't it just more fun to play? I have a little bit of a collection... I got rid of a lot of things I had accumulated over the years (that was an interesting trash week!) But somethings are just a staple for a woman to have...
The bullet:



Good for clitoral stimulation... holding in your hand while playing with your mans balls during oral sex... stimulating his nipples... and if you are feeling really adventurous you can insert it into you prior to inserting him... however, please watch for loose wires.. lol.
The vibrator:

For you to use, or your man to use on you... my ex used to like to watch me....

Anyway! We had some margaritas, some good food, chocolate and fruit for dessert and lots of laughs with the sex toy lady. Most of us women have been to a "Pu.re Rom.ance" party... essentially a sex toy party for women only in your home. It's the new Tupp.erware party, lol.

So next time your gf or wife says she has a "girls-only" party to go to, slip her a $100 on the way out and she might just bring something home for you.....

Here's the newest member of my team:


What say you blogger fam? Toys or no toys?

14 comments:

uglyblackjohn said...

I bought a bunch of these for each of my coctail waitresses.
Initially, their boyfriends were mad. After time went by, they thanked me.
Being stress free helped my girls to do better at work.

But damn... that's quite a collection.

RunningMom said...

Let me get this straight... you bought sex toys for your employees? Is it a strip club? Were you not worried about sexual harassment? Fascinated...

D.J. said...

I have never understood how we as a society are sex driven in everything we do hence almost all advertising is geared in that direction but we are always afraid to talk about sex. I love your collection and i amm glad you got something for your girlfriend. Four times in one year, I would have killed someone!

And UBJ and i want a boss like you!

Anonymous said...

Wow @UBJ.

I've been to one "girl's only" party. My godsister threw it at my house. It was hilarious. I think it's time for another one.

Darius T. Williams said...

Ha - I think toys are fine. I know it ain't NOTHING like the real thing though. Um... what kinda food ya'll have at this here party w/ ya nasty asses?

RunningMom said...

DJ: The more you talk about it.. the better it gets.. usually.

B&T: You should have another one, they are so much fun!

lol @ DTW: I made some ham rolls, some queso dip and chips, vegetables and dip, mini desserts and strawberries with chocolate. Just snacks, no major cooking going on here!

uglyblackjohn said...

Oh... it was when I was a bartender back in Cali..
The girls would stress over their drinks everynight all night until I bought "the gifts".
After they had these, they were a bit more relaxed.

(Are you kidding... I can't even hire the girls now. I get current waitresses to do the vetting process, and then I pick from these.)

Curious said...

Did I see you on an HBO show last year, namely Real Sex?

Actually as a man with an ego, I've always thought that I should be man enough for anyone I was with, man or woman. Toys were just something that would get in the way of them appreciating me whether I was there or not. And yes, I've had 1 or 2 toys myself but they've never been anywhere near as good as the real thing.

tiltedhalo said...

Every woman should own a bullet. I've had a Tasteful Treasures party at my home. They are so much fun! The wireless thumbs up looks like a good choice to add to the family. LOL

Wow, 4 times a year? What was up with that? It's no wonder she's getting a divorce.

clnmike said...

Never was a big fan of sex toys. Nothing against them but does nothing for me to watch or handle them.

Mr.Slish said...

Seen the bullet in action Its nooo joke.....lol Had that woman shivering like 5 TIMES straight

Anonymous said...

I have a boxful of toys. If shorty is intimidated by what's in the box, he could never handle my pussy anyway. Better that he beat his feet now than later. LOL

So yes...a firm believer in toys. A happy Nina means a happy relationship. :-)

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.