Monday, March 23, 2009

Still Alive...

I'm still here!! Wrapped up my Algebra class at the end of last week. My final grade?



B- !!!



Thanks to everyone who offered prayer, support and a little bit of "quit your whining and get to work" - work I did, and it paid off. It isn't an 'A', but I will take it.

Yesterday I got my son off to D.C. for the week. He arrived safely and is hopefully having a great time. I sent him with my digital camera which may or may not have been a good idea.. lol. Guess I will find out on Friday!

I'm a little behind on my reading... UBJ has posted 5 times since I last logged on.... So I will be back later to read and hopefully post some more.

Have a great day!

RM

8 comments:

D.J. said...

A+ B- the question is did you do your best? Since I know you did (I HATE math)YAHHHHHHH congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the B-!!

Dave Van Buren said...

congrats on the grade.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!!

I am so very proud of you and I missed your posts!!!

You have every reason to be proud of yourself!!!

Go on with your Bad self.

Love and Kisses and Hugs,
Cas

uglyblackjohn said...

A "B" in Algebra is great.
I could never get a good grade in it myself.
I had problems "showing my work" and skipping too many steps.
Even if I had the right answer, I'd only get partial credit.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Congrats on the "B". Anyway, I'm interested in if the camera survived. lol

Curious said...

That grade is great compared to what you may have thought you were going to get. But what I want to know is how you feel about the subject now. I know that when I did algebra and later on calculas, I hated them until I started to see the logic of the thing and feel rythm of the patterns and all of a sudden, math just started to sing for me. How about you?

RunningMom said...

Dj: I did my best! And thanks :)

B&T and SuperDave: Thanks luvs!

GirlCas: Thanks so much, it's good to have it behind me!

UBJ: I had 100% in all my homework... tests are where I had a problem. Little things, stupid "mistakes" that she would mark down for, etc. And she did also mark me down even if I had the right answer.. lol I guess that's how it goes.

OneMan: Thanks! It did survive! Yay for the kid.

Curious: There were parts of Algebra that I actually did like. There were some concepts that were very easy for me that were difficult on the rest of the class, so I felt like I accomplished something within myself. I was determined to "master" Intermediate Algebra, and even though I didn't exactly "master" it, I'm no longer afraid of what I don't know!