Sunday, May 17, 2009

There might be some truth...

I was over at GirlCas's page, she saw a Colorgenics result on someone else's page, I saw it on hers and here we are. I just got done writing my Annoyed post, so I took the Colorgenics test and here's the result:

Name: RunningMom
Date: 5/17/2009
Colorgenics Number: 32415607


You are tending to pursue your objectives with concentrated intensity and it would seem that whatever obstacles may come into your path, you will stick to your guns and will not allow yourself to be deflected from your purpose. You are striving to achieve recognition and what is more - you deserve it.

Most people are conditioned by their environment and you are no exception. You are an extremely emotional person - so much so that 'the wrong word' can lead you to tears. You feel other people's pain. You feel the need of sympathetic relationships and a pleasant work environment in order to develop and grow. You are an impulsive, loving individual with a great deal of inherent feeling.

Being a very proud individual, you tend to hold yourself aloof pretending that you are stoical - indifferent to pain and pleasure. This is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the 'you' that you would like to be - give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like authority and you rebel against all forms of limitation. You are your own person and you intend to stay that way and to get on in the world simply by your hard work and determination.

Yep. I agree.

5 comments:

Curious said...

Wow, I didn't even take the test and your results explain and define me to a T. But then again I guess that's because everyone believes that in a better environment they will blossom even further. Don't fall for the hype, stay away from the light.

...Please believe me, that wasn't supposed to turn as cheap bad poetry.

Anonymous said...

I made my sons take the test too.
They both bugged out. Described what was going on with them perfectly.

And Curious is right. The best environment is the skin you are in...you can blossom and make things better no matter where you are. : )

RunningMom said...

lol @ Curious - Did you read the Annoyed post too? It just really seemed to fit in.

GirlCas: That is a great idea, I'm going to have my son do it too!

Curious said...

@ RunningMom, yes I read the Annoyed post after I read this one. I would have made a comment but that would have been too difficult for me to have done that in just 3 sentences. It would have brought up questions and doubts that I have had since I was 8 or 9 about either a loving or a vengeful God and the religion that supports that idea which I keep deep down below the surface.

One Man’s Opinion said...

I got say that I click on this and read what it had to say about me. I surprised at how on point it was. Seriously, it was amazing.