Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bored

This blog is becoming more of an update rather than anything of substance. What should I write about? The next person that reads this blog - pick a topic or something you want to know and I will write about it. I'm still new to this and it takes some getting used to.

My son is at my mother's, my homework is done even though I still haven't received my book that I ordered 5 days ago (usually here overnight), I took a nap earlier so I'm not sleepy and so far I have no plans for the evening.

The one I love has his kids this week so spending time with him is out. We don't share personal time with kid time yet, although I have met his kids and he has met my son.

It's so infrequent that I have two minutes of down time that I'm not sure what to do with myself! Staying in my sweats in front of the TV is a definite option. All the interesting books in my house have been read and I don't read many books more than once. If I still had the "Secret Life of Bees" I would re-read that for the blogger bookclub. Maybe I will just go buy it so I can participate.

So last night I get a call from my (now married) ex-boyfriend. He was drunk as a skunk (something I have never seen or heard in the 4 years I have known him.) He called to tell me that I am one of the greatest people he has ever known. Something he has also told me while sober, lol. I sent him a text today to see how he was feeling... so far no response!

When was the last time you got or made a drunk-dial? Where you the dialer or the receiver?

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

I've never made a drunk call - lol - no offense to those who have. But yea, never.

And um - go and buy the book. There's nothing like a good book that sits on your shelf - it reminds you of the journey you made. A notch in your literary headboard, if you will.

I haven't bought the book yet. Maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow.

RunningMom said...

lol @ literary headboard - classic!

I was cooking last night and decided to take pictures like you do - although mine is not plated as beautifully as you do it :)

I will post them in a few.

Um - you were the first blogger to read and you didn't give me any ideas to write about. Help.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there!

Drop by the blogs of other bloggers who you find interesting and read through some of the topics that they are writing about and choose a topic that is interesting to you and write from an entirely different angle! (Crediting the post that you read of course!)

*smiles*
Lisa