Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sick & Tired

Woke up Friday morning with some nasty lucifer-invading-my-sinuses-throat-and-lungs thing. Still had to go to work Friday, still had to run around getting gifts and decorations for my dad's 60th birthday party on Saturday afternoon, still had to spend two and a half hours in the pouring rain under an umbrella watching my son play football Saturday evening. By ten pm last night, I felt like I was near utter exhaustion.

Today. Today I'm spending in my pajamas, on the couch, under the covers with the TV on and hot tea in hand.

Because tomorrow it's back to normal. Pray for me.

3 comments:

One Man’s Opinion said...

All the prayers in the world going out to you, from me. What a great person you are, being there for the people who love you and who you love.

RunningMom said...

Thanks darlin', I'm feeling better.

heh heh, I don't know how great I was praying for the football game to get cancelled.. lol.

One Man’s Opinion said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Now we need a new post, please. Thank you.