Monday, December 22, 2008

10 random things about me

Same rules as all the other tags: Link back to the person who tagged you. He refused to tag, so I self-tagged. Forgive me, I had nothing else to say today.

Answer the questions Tag 7 other bloggers (it's always 7, people need to be more creative) Let them know in the comments they were tagged. (we know I'm not tagging anyone right? tag yourself if you want to)

10 random things about me:

I used to paint, sculpt and draw

My right ring finger is double jointed

I've never been off the continent

I have 1 tattoo

I have a piercing below my navel and above my knees

I hate sleeping with socks on

I envy muscular women

I wear mens boxer briefs

I wish they made them in cotton without the boy-hole

I want to own an art gallery


9 ways to win my heart:

Smarts (don't believe everything you hear, go find out for yourself. Intellegence is sexy)

Affection (Wrap your arms around me, kiss my forehead, hold my hand)

Responsible (Do what you need to do when you need to do it)

Fun (Make me laugh and let me tell my corny jokes)

Humble (Know that you might be the world to me, but the world doesn't revolve around you)

Great teeth (A great smile is worth a thousand words)

Giving (Show me that you love me and others in your life. Give of your time, give your attention, give your love)

Sexy (Know how and when to step it up a notch)

Hard-working (Put in work and reap the rewards)


8 things I want to do before I die:

Learn how to carry a tune

Travel the world

Design my own handbags and shoes

Sell one of my paintings

Find and marry my life partner

Have a daughter

Be a philanthropist

Learn to play the guitar/ukulele


7 ways to annoy me:

Being late

Being disrepectful

Being a bad parent

Placing blame on others

Expect others to handle your business

Not following through

Being stupid (in all it's forms)


6 things I believe in:

My son

Love

Karma

Positive energy

Acupuncture

Cleanliness


5 things I am afraid of:

Losing control

Not being loved

My son being harmed

Success

Failure

4 of my favorite things:

Flannel sheets

Fresh lavender

Chai Tea

Dark chocolate


3 things I do daily:

Kiss my son

Pray

Worry


2 things I want to do within the hour:

Relax

Read more blogs of my favorite folks


1 person I want to see right now:

The one I love

8 comments:

clnmike said...

"have a piercing below my navel and above my knees"

Reeeaallyyy?

RunningMom said...

lol - leave it to you to pick that one itty bitty detail out of that whole list!

Yes.. really. ;)

Anonymous said...

that sounds like OUCH to me...

Curious said...

Okay, I don't know if you take requests, but if you do I need to get a post that will expand Random Things #5 because I couldn't read anything further. I need to know how it came about, when you decided to get it, is it more for aesthetics or does it have a physical appeal and to round it all up, will there be more? You should know you can't leave a brother hanging like that when he's only slightly on this side of freaky.

Oh and for a bonus points, you can tell me how you feel about men with Prince Albert's, yea or nay. I've been thinking of ... well lets just say I've been thinking.

uglyblackjohn said...

Why would you want to pierce your hip? Or thigh? Ouch!!!

RunningMom said...

GirlCas - It hurt less than giving birth, the kidney stone and the tattoo....

Curious - LOL @ you! I'll consider it..it's quite a story.

UBJ - lol, everyone elses mind went right in the gutter. I mean how do they know I wasn't talking about a hip piercing, really!?! Buncha freaks!

Dave Van Buren said...

I'll leave the piercing alone but what's up with Flannel sheets? I've never even owned any.

RunningMom said...

Super Dave: Flannel sheets are so soft and warm and cozy. I like the house to be cool and my bed to be nice and warm. Top that with a down comforter and it's heavenly.

Of course, I sleep alone... so I need the extra warmth. lol