Monday, December 15, 2008

The Lover

The sing-song ring tone went off in her purse. What does he want?, she wondered to herself. Hello? I'm out shopping. No, I'm not buying anything for you.

Laughing along with his unusually playful mood she realizes he's flirting with her again. "Can I see you later?" he asks. Yes, she replies, you can see me when you pick up our son for the party. "No, after that", he says.

He enters the house smelling like cologne and pipe tobacco. He likes those little cigars, the Black and Mild Vanilla. She really wishes he would quit smoking them. Better than cigarettes, she thinks to herself. He walks into the kitchen muttering something about "his kind of beer" and "who's this in this picture on the fridge?"

She walks into the small kitchen only to realize it's a trap. He just wanted her to be close to him. He points out people in pictures he has seen 10 times. "Who's that? Who's this?" He didn't really care. He just needed and wanted her in his space.

He moved so that he brushed up against her causing her skin to pucker into ten thousand little bumps. Uncontrollable. She walked away knowing he was looking at her ass in her yoga pants the whole time.

Is it cold in here? She wondered aloud. Come here, he said, "I'll warm you up" as he opened his winter coat to welcome her inside. He rarely shows this kind of affection she thinks to herself as she allows him to envelope her into his embrace. It's warm in here.

He starts to move her slowly backward into her bedroom. She resists but she's no match for him. He can easily lift her off the floor and put her exactly where he wants her. She continues to resist even though she knows it's futile. Damn him.

In the bedroom, the lights are off and he pushes her gently toward the bed. Warm lips touch her face, her neck, her lips. "Give me some sugar" he whispers. No. She keeps her lips pressed together refusing to kiss him back.

His weight on her is heavy. They are fully dressed, he even has on his winter coat and hat. But still, the position is intimate, familiar, comforting. He grabs her hair and pulls back hard exposing her neck. Her weakness.

"Kiss me!", he demands. No. She shakes her head, but dares not open her lips.

He ravages her neck, sucking gently across the surface, stroking with his tounge and lips near her collarbone and up around the base of her hairline. With every breath and every stroke she can feel the familiarity returning. Yin and Yang in life, in love, in sync, together forever.

"Do you miss me?", he asks. No. "Tell me the truth." No. "Look me in my eye and tell me you don't miss me." I don't miss you. "You swear?" his voice cracking just a little giving away his emotion like a secret note being passed in school, hoping no one would notice. She couldn't answer.

"Kiss me" he insisted as he ravaged her neck some more, his hands gently tugging and pulling her hair and neck this way and that, opening her for his pleasure, knowing it's the way to her heart and fire.

She couldn't resist. Her teeth caught his bottom lip as he was whispering kisses and love into her soul. Her toungue gathered his energy and returned it to him, sucking gently, licking, flicking, playfully stealing his breath and words from his mouth.

He sighed deeply as he felt her love pass through him. No more words were spoken as he embraced her, wrapped her in his arms, loved her in the moment, knowing that she loved him back. This one, the lover, she's all his. He pulled her out and away from the others. They can have her back tomorrow.

10 comments:

clnmike said...

That was good, real good.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was great

nikki said...

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i can't say anything else! KEEP IT UP MA! i wanna read more on that one right there.

Anonymous said...

I had to shake my head really fast at work...to get my damn head out of the clouds...I've been there before dammit!!!!!!

Keep writing!!!!

Peace, Cas

Darius T. Williams said...

OMG - we need more!

Curious said...

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if this is real or not. If it isn't then you have one hell of an imagination. If it is real then you have one hell of an interesting life.

RunningMom said...

Mike & Bored - Thanks Darlin's!

Nikki - To be continued... ;)

GirlCas - lol - I'm sure you have, I have read your stories too!

DTW - Yes, you'll notice my stories don't end with a jealous wife throwing bricks in my windows - ha ha ha!

Curious - This story is brought to you directly from my real life... but my imagination is actually pretty good too!

Trelly said...

Ahhhh I see ya girlfriend! Keep doing ya thing, nice post :)

tiltedhalo said...

You'll find me all over everybody's blog posting comments and I had to post on yours - this right here was hot! I love the way you write. Keep it up...off to read more of your stuff.

uglyblackjohn said...

Are you saving these up for a romance novel?
Hey...that's how you can pay for your kid's college!