Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas and happy Thursday! My son woke me up at 7 am (yawn.) He used to never wake up early on Christmas morning. When he was little, I used to have to wake him up!

My son didn't really ask for anything this year. He has everything he needs and most things he wants. So here's what he got from me (a.k.a Santa):

iLuv Stereo/ipod docking system with sub woofer

ipod car charger

ipod wall charger

itunes gift card $15

Nike cold weather compression leggings/pants

Leather belt with removable buckle (he's really into belt buckles this year)

We had a great Christmas morning and will be running around all day :) Merry Christmas blogger family, I hope you have a super day!

4 comments:

DorchestersDaughter said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you for your kind words. I hope that both you and your son enjoy the rest of this day.

uglyblackjohn said...

Merry Christmas.
Sounds like Apple will be as happy as your son.

clnmike said...

Glad you had a good holiday.

Rashan Jamal said...

Merry Christmas! (a day late, but still sincere. LOL)