I commented the following on Torrance's page, and liked it enough to make it my own post. So here it is again - 10 days that were important in my life or made a significant impact on who I am.
In chronological order:
1. Moving to a new city and new school at age 7 - traumatizing!
2. The day my mother came home from the hospital after her brain tumor surgery. Life would never be the same.
3. The day Barnabas Lekganyane came to my home. Powerful.
4. The day I almost drowned. Resurrected.
5. The day I was raped. Never completely recovered.
6. The day my son was born. Never knew love before.
7. The day I miscarried my second child. It still hurts.
8. The day fear took on a whole new meaning (9-11). Evil has no shame.
9. The day I could say with certainty that I was free from his mental grasp. It was a long time coming.
10. The day I fell in love again. So glad I was finally free.